2013/2/2 Kieran Peckett <crazyskeggy@gmail.com>:
John: there is a lab (i forget its name) that puts reply to all the first
option in the reply box, and on the top-right of the message

What is a ”lab”?

Johnny Rosenberg

On 2 February 2013 17:12, Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum@gmail.com> wrote:

2013/2/2 John Meyer <john.l.meyer@gmail.com>:
BTW, this is off topic, but is there any way to configure GMail so when
hit reply I reply to the list and not to the person?

The new behaviour of this list sucks badly for us gmail users. In most
cases I accidently relies to the person rather than to the list, sorry
for that.
The answer seems to be to click Reply to all, remove the single
person's address and then move the list address from CC: to TO: (just
click and drag it).

As I said, I forget that all the time…

Johnny Rosenberg

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM, John Meyer <john.l.meyer@gmail.com>