Hi all.

I'm writing a family history, with lots of photos, most of which are right aligned and wrapped left. One image is configured to sit at the bottom of the page text area, but it seems that LO doesn't know how to wrap footnote text, because the image sits over the top of it. I can manually move the image up the page, but every time I think of some change to the document before that image appears, I'll have to go to it and manually redo it.

Is there a way to configure the image so that it sits above the footnote text, or to configure the footnote text so that it obeys the image’s wrap settings?

--

Regards,
Edwin Humphries

I acknowledge the traditional Wodi Wodi custodians, their elders and customs, of the Dharawal lands on which I live.

"At every moment he beholdeth a wondrous world, a new creation, and goeth from astonishment to astonishment, and is lost in awe at the works of the Lord of Oneness." Bahá'u'lláh "... humans are interesting. With all the wonders there are in the Universe, they invented boredom." Terry Pratchett, Hogfather "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." Albert Einstein "Stuff your eyes with wonder ... live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." Ray Bradbury