Den tis 6 juni 2023 kl 17:54 skrev Greg Lewis <abergreg@hotmail.com>:

I want to give you some feedback on Writer which I have previously used,
without any issues for many years.
It was simple, straightforward, intuitive, logical and sane. Its no longer
is any of these things.

It is bloated, counter intuitive, frustrating illogical and crap and
whatever clown is responsible for the comparative debacle that it now is
should be confined to the tea room.

Why on earth have you made it massively worse? Which detached from reality
people think this is in any way an improvement?

PLEASE give us the option of the previous version as a Writer Lite. Having
had to use the internet to find options like font and font size that SHOULD
be on the main page is a ridiculous absurdity.

I have used LibreOffice since version 3 (went back to Apache OpenOffice for
a year or two and then to LibreOffice again and stayed since version 4 or
something) and the font selection tools never moved or disappeared and they
are still there in LibreOffice 7.4.7.2, so I'm not sure what you are
talking about here.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

--