Den mån 1 maj 2023 kl 14:09 skrev Mike Flannigan <mflan@mflan.com>:

AutoHotKey might work for you, but I find it difficult.

I find it a bit confusing a lot of times, but for easy tasks like creating
phrases for special characters it can be straight forward. I'm not at work
now, so I don't have Windows and AutoHotKey available, but for instance for
a π character, a line like this would do the trick:
:*:.pi::π
So when loaded this, ”.pi” will be replaced with ”π” as soon as the ”i” in
”.pi” is entered.

In AutoKey script is done in Python, but phrases can be made directly. Just
enter the ”π” in the big text field and select ”Clipboard (Ctrl+V)” in
”Paste using” (for characters that are not on the keyboard by default).
To do the same thing with a simple Python script, try this:
keyboard.send_keys("π")

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

You might find a clipboard manager easier to us.
I use CopyQ on Linux.  Copy, and then pin it to the list.

Mike