Did not reply to list. My apologies.

I am assuming you are running Windows in a VM.

This may help...Setting up Multiple Monitors in a KVM QEMU VM: Updated 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63i1-sDIips

On 4/20/23 21:31, Thomas Cameron wrote:
Howdy -

I'm a technical trainer. I usually use LibreOffice on Fedora Linux. I have a computer with 4 monitors. If I set oneĀ  monitor 2 (theĀ  middle one, where my web cam is) to be the primary display in the NVidia software in Fedora, that's the screen the presenter console with notes displays on. Then I go into slide show settings, select the screen I want to display the slide deck on, and then share that screen for training over WebEx or Zoom or whatever the client uses.

Soon, I have to use Windows because I have a client that requires that I use GoToWebinar, which requires a Windows only client application. Grudgingly, I installed Windows on this machine, and I used the NVidia settings tool to set the middle screen (screen 2) to be the primary screen, just like I do in Linux. But for some reason, when I fire up LibreOffice Impress, the presenter console launches on screen 1, which is to my left. I've tried to set the primary display to other screens, but Impress doesn't change which screen it displays on. It's always screen 1.

Is there any way to force the presenter console to display on screen 2? I've combed through all the docs I can find, and I've never seen anything about how to set which screen the presenter console displays on. I may just be searching using the wrong terms.

Anyone know how to do this?