Dear Regina,

thank you very much that you still remembering our talk at German Community Meeting.

- Yes, we need it in Mongolian old script. These information was for me very useful for Mongolian old script, which uses top-to-down with left-to-right.

I mean like in your example document "Page mongolianVert Table RTL.odt". I will test it later the full functionality of this settings and respond you back.

- Yes, for the second question too. Because our Cyrillic script uses normal left-to-right with top-to-down. I think both scripts in one document combined are at the moment usual usage.

- For other questions i need more tests to answer those.

Best regards

Bachka

PS: I have at moment less time for testing (Mother in my House from Mongolia for 2 months, :D), sorry. but it has piqued my interest and motivates me to do more, ;). Thank you for your effort!

Battsengel Ichinnorov
--
Web: https://tsengel.de