When you hit the yellow DOWNLOAD button, the download starts in background without any visible activity on your screen. We suggest to open the browser DOWNLOAD page to check the status. Please do not close the browser until you are sure the download has finished.

If the download does not start, please try with another server. To change server, you should click on the INFO link just below the yellow DOWNLOAD button, and select one from the list that you find in the page which opens after you click on the INFO link.

You should also check that the download link starts with HTTPS, as otherwise the browser will not download the file. If this is not the case, please change the server based on the instructions from the previous paragraph.

Please note that you can retry the download as many times as you want provided that you do not close the browser window before the download has completed. You can ignore the donation request, as donations are optional and help us to keep the project alive.

If everything works properly, when the download has finished a window will open asking you to choose between executing the installer or saving the file on your hard disk. Please choose the second option, and save the file inside your DOWNLOADS folder.

Then open the DOWNLOADS folder, and double click on the file (the name starts with LibreOffice, and ends with .MSI on Windows and with .DMG on macOS). Carefully follow the instructions on the screen until the end of the installation process.

If everything works properly, LibreOffice will be installed properly and will show up in your menu (for Windows) or in your Applications folder (for macOS).

Sorry for the long message. I hope this helps. Best regards.