 Good afternoon. Sorry my English
I need to replace Manual Page Breaks (CNTRL-ENTER) with a printable character string.
My problem is that the "Search" function does not distinguish the Manual Page Break from the
Paragraph Break (ENTER). That is, putting the expression "$" in the "Search" field gives me both
the Page Breaks and the Paragraph Breaks. This way it replaces all of them, the page ones and the
paragraph ones, which is not what I want (I need to keep the paragraph ones).
In other words, I can't find the regular expression to search for Page Break and it doesn't give me
paragraph breaks at the same time.
There is a similar question in April 2023, which can be found by "Remove manual page breaks in
Writer". But the solution does not work for me, because my colleague pjferra needed to replace the
page breaks with paragraph breaks, and Kyodake responds, correctly, to that need in which it does
not matter to replace the two types of breaks in the operation, since they are replaced by
paragraph breaks.
Has this situation arisen before for you? Have you managed to solve it?
Thank you so much for your attention.
Honorato Moreno