For bug reports go to: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

On 10/04/2023 15:47, Michael Tiernan wrote:
When attempting to muddle about with some data from a google form.

First, the version info is:

Version: 7.5.2.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community Build ID:
53bb9681a964705cf672590721dbc85eb4d0c3a2 CPU threads: 8; OS: Mac OS X
13.3; UI render: default; VCL: osx Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI:
en-US Calc: threaded

I have ~104 "Fields" from a long google form. They look like this:

Timestamp
Email Address
Respondent's Name: (Last, First)
Respondent's preferred pronoun:
Respondent's Title:
Respondent's Email:
Respondent's Phone Number:
Full/Proper name for your group:
What do you use for an abbreviation for your group?
Choose Section Please:
Choose Principle Investigator to edit
Principle Investigator #1 Name: (Last, First)
Principle Investigator #1 Title:
Principle Investigator #1 Phone:
Principle Investigator #1 Email:
Mailing list membership for PI#1 [xxx Announce]
Mailing list membership for PI#1 [xxx Alarm]
Add another?
Principle Investigator #2: Name: (Last, First)
Principle Investigator #2: Title:

(I get what I was handed.)

So, now, I try to create a DB with it.

I open the "Create DB" dialog and begin to work my way through it.

I get this screen: (As expected.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g913wtewb7gandc/MCT_Screenshot_20230410_084718-P1.png?dl=0

So, trying to use almost all the fields execept for a couple. So, I do
the ">>" thing to move them all over so I can go delete the ones I don't
want. That gives us this screen:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi3ec5snrf2shht/MCT_Screenshot_20230410_084805_P2.png?dl=0

On this screen, I tried to resize the "Query Wizard" screen to be wider
so that I can read the field names and I can't.

That's the bug.