Hi All,

Based on: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html#Dynamic

I'm wondering if there is an easier way to do a dynamic validation list
than that relatively complex method in that post pertaining to Excel. I
swear I've done it before but for the life of me I can't remember how.

Setup:

Sheet: "Information"
Dog|18lbs
Dog|20lbs
Dog|22lbs
Cat|5lbs
Cat|10lbs
Cat|15lbs

Sheet: "Summary"
A1: Dropdown that has Dog/Cat

*need* A2: To list the related list based on whether A1 is Dog or Cat.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Joel