Hi Andreas, all

Andreas Säger wrote
I'm still convinced that the poster is not interested in the answer to
his technical question. And like so often we will not see any feedback
regarding the answers to his on topic question. Therefore I call him a
troll.

I believe you are wrong. She has contributed with bug reports on the
tracker.

If LibreOffice wants to be universally used then it needs users from other
countries and cultures.
This is particularly important if LibreOffice wants to handle other
characters and Right To Left (RTL) writing such as Persian or Farsi (used by
around 100 million human beings)

The fact that she adds a link to a site explaining her religion doesn't
shock me. In fact I think it follows the same logic of Open Source projects
(such as LibreOffice). If you find a good project you want to share it with
others so that they join the community and that advantage of this good thing
you found.

I do not believe in any religion but I am sure that insulting people or
their religion does not help in any way and am also sure that religion is
not a subject for this forum.

Returning to the subject I believe it would be useful to find out what is
making people stick to older (and in particular discontinued) versions. If
it is because the new features in new versions are not useful to them but
the version they use fulfills all their needs, then it is fine. But if the
cause are regressions then it is something to worry about.

Just my 2 cents.

All the best,
Pedro