Hi William,

you got a reply from Brian Barker, already on 1 January. He replied only to
the list, that might be the reason, why you thought you didn't get a reply.
I copy and paste his reply to you here again.

But next time, please make sure, that you look on the list or in the online
archives, if you really don't have a reply.

Sigrid

copy of Brian's reply: