Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.

Any previous comments in my post about the dev in question admitting
guilt should have been clarified more. I did say it was not a major
thing to be guilty of, and I really mean that. These things happen, and
a simple "oops, my bad, I'll fix that" is really all that I feel is
needed here. The great work the devs are doing overall is far, far more
important than any little slips (and even the odd major one) that may
creep in from time to time.

I really would like to be among the first to congratulate the whole LO
team on a job well done. I know my most seen thoughts on this list are
pointing out the bad, as that is where the room for improvement lies,
and I do try to be constructive, but that isn't enough. I should be just
as vocal about the good as the bad. And I do seriously believe the good
outweighs the bad.

A large congratulations to the whole LO team and the community here,
which does far more good than harm, despite the odd contentious thread.

Paul

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 23:00:21 +0100