       Maybe - maybe not - I can help with your problem,
          yet have attempted to translate your message: (see below)

       Now: (1) have you cleared the cache on your machine recently?
           if not, I would suggest that as your first step:
          a good, and easy to understand/use program for this can be found
here: https://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER

       Then: (2) I don't think APPCRASH is an LO name therefore I'm
wondering if perchance your machine picked up something through some viral
site ...
          have you run an up-to-date AV program as well as Spyware program
recently?

       Then: (3) I don't know why the LO program won't open appropriately
otherwise,

       Hoping someone with more computer knowledge will respond to you anon,

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name
: soffice.bin
Application Version: 4.2.5.2
Stamp Date / Time of Application: 539a6bad
Name Fault Module: StackHash_21bd
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18247
Stamp Date / Time Fault Module: 521ea91c
Exception Code: c0000374 Exception Offset
: 000c3873
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
location ID: 1046 Additional Information 1
: 21bd
Additional Information 2: 21bd8666c8483c54be2c7644e4ef2b97
Additional Information 3: 9744 Additional Information
4: 9744c79ed043ca0ab5acc4ed19c3b901
Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0416
If the online privacy statement does not is available, read our privacy
statement offline
:
C: \ Windows \ system32 \ en-US \ erofflps.txt