Hai Malcolm,

This has got to be really easy but I can't figure it out :-(
How do I embed a video on a slide and then have it only play
when you click on it. At the moment it starts playing as soon
as I show the slide.

Until this bug or missing feature (depends on how you look at it) is fixed you might do what I do:

- Capture a picture of the movie in question and put that on a slide.
- Through the use of an interaction link to the video and make it start playing when you click on
the image.

There's one catch though: only the most recent versions allow the use of relative links for
embedding external content, making this method not really portable for versions at least up to 3.5.
If it doesn't need to be portable, or if you have the same location for your presentation on the
machines you use, or if you use 3.6, then this shouldn't be a problem.

Grx HdV