On Sat, 2012-01-28 at 21:56 +0100, Andreas Säger wrote:
Base is not a database. Base is a tool to work with variuos types of
databases. The type of database connected to your Base document is
indicated in the status bar of the database main window. If you are
talking about an embedded HSQLDB then all I can tell is, that there is
no built-in way to calculate dates other than CURRENT_DATE. "Better"
databases have a function DATEADD at least.
Which type of database are you connected to?

 This might not be the most elegant solution:

I created a table of dates (01/01/2012 to 12/31/2013) calling it "Date".